You can pick up your registration kit:
- Saturday, August 30th from 7am to 5pm at Mont Béchervaise ski station, 54 rue Eden in Gaspé (Bouette & Bitume cycling festival mountain bike main site)
- Sunday, August 31st from 7:30am to 9:30am at the Gran Fondo Forillon site : Cap-Bon-Ami parking lot in the northern sector of Forillon National Park (entrance at Cap-des-Rosiers)
Gran Fondo Main Site
Cap-Bon-Ami in the northern sector of Forillon National Park (entrance at Cap-des-Rosiers).
Online registration: Your right of access fot the Forillon National Park is included in your Gran Fondo Forillon registration. You must bring the printout of this Newsletter to prove it, otherwise you will have to pay the costs again.
Late registration: You must pay your access to the park.
Leave your car at the Interpretation Centre at 3.9km of the site to start if you want to stretch before the start or at the Cap-Bon-Ami camping a few meters from the start arch. Caution : whereabouts of this parking lot will be severely limited for your safety.
For the race schedule, click here.
The access to the Forillon northern sector will be limited from 10am until the end of the Gran Fondo. All participants must have picked their registration kit at 9:30 AM.
Menu: Water, sports drink, Clif Bars, melon, oranges and bananas.
- Gran Fondo Forillon (3): Rivière-au-Renard (km30), Grand Etang (km62) and Rivière-au-Renard (km94)
- Medio Fondo Forillon (2): Rivière-au-Renard (km30 and km50)
- Small Fondo Forillon (1): Rivière-au-Renard (km30)
Prizes and podiums
Modestly, we will recognize the best overall time, both men and women, for each of our Fondos.
Our partners, including Apogée Sports, will also offer several prizes!
We are waiting you on the grassy terrace of Cap-Bon-Ami as of 2pm, facing the “end of the world”, for a flavour of Gaspé après! Bet there will be treasures from the sea! Winners will be announced at 3pm on the same site.
If you have not yet planned your accommodation in Gaspe, contact our partners !
Festival B2 complete programming
Visit our website for the Bouette & Bitume cycling festival full program. There will be many activities for all tastes and all bike frames (road, mountain, family, speakers and movies).